Final spots remain for The Maria Island Walk's special Winter Escape Walk this August, with special guest collaborators Van Bone restaurant.
Departing Hobart on the Friday morning, guests are transferred to Darlington on Maria Island staying at heritage-listed Bernacchi House as the weekend's home base.
Over the three days, enjoy an invigorating blend of daily walks, mountain summits, and getting up close to the island's variety of incredible wildlife. On the Sunday, stop for a long lunch experience at the award-winning Van Bone restaurant with a menu designed by Executive Chef Tim Hardy, alongside his partner and restaurant manager, Laura Stucken.
Enjoy a two-hour long lunch with a series of courses, including a glass of local Tasmanian sparkling on arrival, half-pour of red or white wine to complement plated courses, followed by tea or coffee. The Van Bone menu will incorporate produce from the on-site garden and orchards, the surrounding land and sea, creating a unique Tasmanian cuisine.
Secure your place from 4-6 August, to experience the ultimate Tasmanian winter weekend.
- $1,990 per person (twin share)
- $3,315 per person (single occupancy)
- Return transfers from Hobart to Maria Island
- Two nights' accommodation at Bernacchi House
- Fully-inclusive experience - meals, snacks, drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Maria Island National Parks Pass
- Fuly hosted expeirence, with expert private guides
- Sunday long lunch at Van Bone restaurant
- Return to Hobart city centre or airport
- Additionally, guests wiull be provided with the loan of a day pack for island walks, a waterproof jacket and head torch.
For enquiries or to book, please contact The Maria Island Walk's reservations team at:
Phone: +61 (0)2 9030 6216